EAC Consulting, Inc. (EAC), a leading transportation engineering firm that provides engineering excellence and exceptional client service, is in need of an Inspector in our Miami office. Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Must also currently have or be willing to obtain the following certifications, as a minimum, within twelve (12) months of hire:
National Association of Sewer Services Company (NSAACO)
Florida Department of Transportation’s (FDOT’s) Construction Training Qualification Program (CTQP)
- CTQP Concrete Field Technician Level I
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level I & II
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level I & II
- CTQP Final Estimates Level I
- Intermediate MOT
- Nuclear Radiation Safety
- Valid Driver’s license required.
- Able to read engineering drawings and system maps.
- Able to understand and follow contractor schedules.
- Able to carry 40 pounds (testing equipment).
- Able to stand and sit as needed on project work sites, climb ladders, work at heights, and work outdoors in a wide range of weather conditions, periodic weekend and night work may be required.
- Able to safely navigate construction work sites with uneven terrain.
Recipient of ASCE’s Miami Chapter Employer of the Year, Southeast Top Design Firm, Top 100 Professional Service Firm and Top Construction Management for Fee Firm by Engineering News Record, EAC has a diverse team of dedicated engineers and professionals, but is always seeking talented and experienced engineers to join our growing family. EAC offers competitive salaries, professional development and comprehensive benefits (including those that promote a healthy work/life balance).
EAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.